What to Expect
Hazelwood Massage specializes in Therapeutic Massage; dedicated to serving with excellence and offering massage as an avenue to relax, rejuvenate, and encourage restoration to the body.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to your session to fill out basic paperwork.
- Take a moment to calm your mind and body and silence your phone.
- After discussing session goals, your therapist will leave the room, allowing you privacy to disrobe (to your comfort level)
- You will lay under the top sheet on the massage table. Only the part of your body being worked on will be undraped during the session.
- Communication is key! Sessions are tailored for client’s specific needs. Good communication makes for a great massage!
- Breathe and relax. If at any point there is something that could make you more comfortable, please tell your therapist.
- After your session: Your therapist will leave the room while you get dressed and will return to follow up with any post-session self care.